1. Out of President Bush and Saddam Husseinů.Hussein is the bad guy.
2. If you have faith in the United Nations to do the right thing, keep this in mindů.they have Libya heading the Committee on Human Rights and Iraq heading the Global Disarmament Committee. Do your own math here.
3. If you use Google Search and type in "French Military Victories," your reply with be "Did you mean French Military defeats?"
4. If your only anit-war slogan is "No war for oil," sue your school district for allowing you to slip through the cracks and robbing you of the education you deserve.
5. Saddam and Bin Laden will not seek United Nations approval before they try to kill us.
6. Despite common belief, Martin Sheen is not the Presidentů..he only plays one on TV.
7. Even if you are anti-war, you are still an "infidel" and Bin Laden wants you dead too.
8. If you believe in a "vast right-wing conspiracy" but not in the danger that Hussein poses, quit hanging out with the Dell computer dude.
9. We are not trying to liberate them.
10. Whether you are for military action or against it, our young men and women overseas are fighting for us to defend our right to speak outů.We all need to support them "without" reservation.
I hope this helps.